Easy Dessert Recipes from Sugar Bowl Bakery
Summer is in full swing and now that we appear to be returning to “normal,” there are going to be more gatherings this year as families and friends unite. What better way to celebrate at your upcoming summer shindigs, kickbacks (is that still a word?), and soirees than with some delish recipes concocted by Sugar Bowl Bakery, the largest minority-owned bakery in the US. Its treats are sold at retailers nationwide, including Costco.
Brownie Bite Ice Cream Sandwiches
Yummy and easy to make, these Brownie Bite Ice Cream Sandwiches will delight both young and old. Check out their TikTok video here.
Before you begin: Freeze 6 Sugar Bowl Bakery Brownie Bites for about an hour (to make cutting easier since the brownies are moist and chewy)
- Cut each Brownie Bite in half
- Scoop a rounded tablespoon of vanilla ice cream onto the bottom half of each Brownie Bite.
- Place the top on each and gently press down to form a sandwich
- Coat each ice cream sandwich with Magic Shell or similar chocolate topping that hardens.
- Quickly sprinkle your toppings over. Topping ideas include sprinkles, pistachios, peanuts, dried strawberries, coconut, chocolate chips, or colorful gel frosting.
- Refreeze for later or enjoy!
Or you can create these Sugar Bowl Bakery Brownie Bite Skewers for the 4th of July! Don’t these look delicious?
Madeleine Berry Shortcakes
These are perfect for the 4th of July! It’s got the perfect amount of red, white, and blue. Check out their TikTok video here.
3 Sugar Bowl Bakery Madeleines
2 strawberries cut in half
- Place each Madeleine into a cup.
- Top add whipped cream to fill the cup ¾ of the way full.
- Top each dessert with a variety of berries and enjoy.
Air Fryer S’more Brownie Bites
If you’re like me and constantly trying to think of new ways to use your air fryer, do this ASAP for a fun snack for a backyard campout. Plus, it’s a great way to entertain the kids on a rainy day! Check out their TikTok here.
6 Sugar Bowl Bakery Brownies Bites
6 Regular size marshmallows
2 Graham crackers cut or broken into 6 strips
- Add 6 Sugar Bowl Bakery Brownie Bites to your air fryer on an elevated rack.
- Make a small slit on the bottom of each marshmallow then place the marshmallows on top of each brownie bite. (Cutting the marshmallow helps them melt onto the brownie and stick better during cooking).
- Set air fryer to “air crisp” setting (390 degrees) for 5-6 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing, marshmallow will be very hot.
- Break graham crackers into strips and gently press one into each dessert.
- Enjoy warm or save for later.
Sugar Bowl Bakery
Sugar Bowl Bakery is a wonderful example of The American Dream. Family-owned and operated, Sugar Bowl Bakery is one of the largest minority-owned bakeries in the United States. Founded by five ambitious brothers in 1984, Sugar Bowl Bakery’s mission is to bring people joy through delicious food.
Whether you are hosting parties or just want some sweet treats for your family to enjoy, check out what Sugar Bowl Bakery has to offer. You can pick up their products at your local Costco or order online.