Family Friendly Ways to Celebrate the Big Game Coming to Atlanta
Atlanta is ready to host the BIG GAME later this month. Even if you do not have tickets to the game, there is still plenty you can do to celebrate. As tens of thousands of Atlantans and visiting football fans get pumped for this year’s Big Game, the World of Coca-Cola will be offering plenty of family-friendly pregame activities at the downtown attraction.
- What better way to kick off the Big Game weekend than hanging with NFL legends? On Friday, Feb. 1, World of Coca-Cola will host a “Champions Chat” featuring none other than “Mean” Joe Greene, Desmond Howard and Carl Banks, moderated by Tracy Wolfson. Fans won’t want to miss the three former NFL champions swapping stories from the glory days, commenting on this year’s match-up and answering questions from the audience. The event will take place from 2:15 to 3 p.m. and is free with general admission tickets to the attraction.
- There aren’t many combinations more classic than Coke and football. In celebration of this year’s Big Game, a special, limited-time exhibit showcases footballs, jerseys, ads and other items from the Coca-Cola Archives. Speaking of iconic, this year marks the 40th anniversary of the “Mean” Joe Greene Coca-Cola commercial, which is playing in the exhibit.
- Fans looking for a true taste of Coca-Cola and football are in luck. Coca-Cola Game Day Magic and Coca-Cola Zero Game Day Magic will be available for a limited time on Coca-Cola Freestyle in the Taste It! Beverage Lounge.
- Football fans can capture the moment by snapping a group shot in a football-themed photo opp. Photos shared on social media using #WorldofCocaCola could even be featured on the attraction’s website or social channels.
- On their way out, guests can stop by the Coca-Cola Store to purchase a commemorative Coca-Cola aluminum bottle – either to open and enjoy or to save as a souvenir, proving they were in town for the 2019 Big Game.
So if you are looking for something to do to celebrate the Big Game, head on down to the World of Coca-Cola for some family-friendly activities!