Easy Pressure Cooker Penne Pasta Recipe
Dinner has never been easier! Save time with the Mealthy MultiPot Pressure Cooker with this easy pressure cooker penne pasta recipe.
Time! We all need more of it right? As a mother, we have busy lives that demand our time and energy, so when you come across something that helps to make things easier, you snatch it up! Enter the Mealthy MultiPot, an improved and refined pressure cooker.
Until now, I have yet to jump on the pressure cooker craze. I just did not want to have another appliance taking up space in my kitchen. Sure, I have been tempted by all the pressure cooker recipe I have seen on Pinterest. After all, those pictures sure do make those meals jump right off the screen. But did I really need one?
Cooking meals in minutes is simple with the Mealthy MultiPot. It was not until this past weekend that I truly began to understand just what a pressure cooker can do for you! It’s more than just a pressure cooker. Equipped with a LED screen, the Mealthy MultiPot has an easy-touch control panel with 14 customizable preset programs.
- Slow Cook
- Pressure Cook
Top 5 Things We Love About the Mealthy MultiPot
With so many appliances in one, I can easily see why this appliance is a part of a giant craze right now. Here are a few of our favorite reasons why we love the Mealthy MultiPot.
- LED Screen – Easy to read
- Progress Indicator – It tells you where the machine is in the cooking process.
- Accessories – It comes with a stainless steel 6-quart inner pot, steamer basket, trivet, ladle, rice paddle, measuring cup, extra silicone gasket, and silicone mitts.
- Recipes – There are hundreds of easy to follow recipes available on the website for you to use.
- The accessories are dishwasher safe.
Easy Penne Pasta Pressure Cooker Recipe
As a mother of two little children, I have to really think about what we are going to have for dinner. I need quick and easy meals that everyone will like. After checking out all the recipes Mealthy MultiPot had on their website, I came across one that I knew everyone, including the littles, would love, Penne Pasta in Tomato Sauce.
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small bunch fresh basil, minced
- Add to a pressure cooker, add pasta, chopped tomatoes, salt, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Flatten pasta mixture into a single layer; add just enough water to cover.
- Close lid and set the valve to Sealing.
- Press Pressure Cook and adjust cooking time to 5 minutes at Low Pressure. When cooking time is up, release pressure through Quick Release valve.
- Drizzle pasta with olive oil; sprinkle in leaves and mix well.
Are you ready to join the pressure cooker craze? We have a #MealthyMoms Cooking Kit for a reader giveaway which includes:
- $35 Gift Card for mealthy.com
- An exclusive #MealthyMoms Bamboo 4 Piece Utensil Set
- A #MealthyMoms Sept Highlight Recipe Card Set
Giveaway ends October 10.
Be sure to follow us on our social media accounts and check back here for additional recipes. We’ve got a few more easy pressure cooker recipes coming your way over the next week including a yummy Chicken Tortilla Soup, a Spicy Chili, and a scrumptious cake!