I had the chance to visit Six Flags earlier in May to check out their new 4D ride, and I have to tell you ….you will WANT to check it out! This ride is some serious fun, and it will have you running back to the line to do it all over again! According to Six Flags Atlanta Properties Park President Dale Kaetzel, “There’s no better way to celebrate the park’s 50th anniversary season than the unveiling of the most innovative and multi-faceted attraction the park has ever built!” You know what, I have to agree! This is one of the best ways to celebrate this amazing park that has brought Georgia residents and out-of-town guests countless hours of fun and memories to treasure for a lifetime!
Engaging in a full-sensory journey on JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis, guests will battle alongside BATMAN™, SUPERMAN™, WONDER WOMAN, THE FLASH and GREEN LANTERN against Lex Luthor, The Joker and his henchmen.
The interactive attraction features:
· A 22,000 square foot HALL OF JUSTICE to house this full-sensory thrill ride;
· A 4D ride experience with wind, fire, mist and fog effects, plus life-like animatronic characters;
· Non-stop action, as the JUSTICE LEAGUE Reserve Team travels through laughing gas and flames in 11 high-intensity scenes;
· One of the first-ever virtual loops, giving riders the feeling of going head-over-heels;
· High definition 3D animation that fully immerses riders inside the city of Metropolis;
· All-new, Unreal 4 Gaming engine; and
· 6-passenger vehicles with multi-degrees-of-freedom to transport riders through all the exciting twists and turns.
Memorial Day weekend marks the unofficial start of summer and that means Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is open for a summer of thrilling water park fun. Recently nominated as one of the 10 Best Outdoor Water Parks by USA Today, this 7-acre water park oasis features a 38,000 square foot wave pool and the world’s first Tsunami Surge water slide with a perpendicular wave wall and 50 foot drop, making Hurricane Harbor the perfect vacation spot for relaxing during the hot Georgia summer months. Hurricane Harbor is free with theme park admission.
Also on tap for the 2017 season, Six Flags Over Georgia is now the home to the company’s flagship Coaster Candy store. The massive 4,000 square foot candy store features chocolate dipped marsh-mallows, gourmet chocolate dipped pretzels, candy apples and homemade fudge, among other sweet treats. Coaster Candy is located near the front entrance of the park.
Six Flags Over Georgia is now open daily through August 6. Season Passes and All Season Dining Plans to Six Flags Over Georgia and Six Flags White Water are available online at www.sixflags.com/overgeorgia.
An exclusive line of Justice League merchandise will be available at the JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis retail store.