Oh boy! It is time to chow down on some delicious barbecue fellow Atlantians! I know you have got plenty of barbeque places to choose from in the area, but you just can’t go wrong with Atlanta’s City Barbeque! Located on Johns Creek Parkway, the folks at City Barbeque wake up early to make Atlanta’s best barbeque, slow-smoking award-winning meats and crafting homemade sides and desserts. With 3 onsite smokers that run 24 hours a day, seven days a week, you are going to have an endless supply of delicious barbeque!
What style of barbeque do you serve?
Is everything really smoked on-site?
What’s the deal with your ribs?
Is your barbeque served with sauce on it?
What on your menu is gluten-free?
City Barbeque is more than just another BBQ joint in the area, it’s what BBQ dreams are made of! They offer a wide selection of barbeque favorites such as ribs, beef brisket, pulled pork, turkey breast, pulled chicken, and more. With a great smoky barbeque flavor and an inviting atmosphere with excellent service, you won’t be disappointed!
Here are Our Top 10 Reasons to Chow Down at City Barbeque
4. Friendly catering experts make every event — from formal wedding receptions to casual backyard get –togethers — flawless and fun. They have even won numerous awards for their personalized, affordable catering.
6. The City Barbeque menu features an assortment of perfectly smoked meats, including beef brisket, pulled pork, turkey breast, smoked chicken, and smoked sausage, served with the choice of eight different sauces.
7. More Cowbell Sandwich! Named one of the Best Sandwiches in America by Restaurant Hospitality magazine.
8. Scratch-made sides like sweet vinegar slaw, corn pudding, and potato salad are made in-house every day, along with homemade favorites such as creamy mac & cheese, hand-dipped hush puppies, and baked beans with brisket. Fresh salads and homemade desserts round out the regular menu.
9. They offer rotating seasonal menu items, including smoked salmon and fried catfish during Lent and whole smoked turkeys and hams available for pre-order at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter. The current seasonal menu offers Brisket Tacos, Cukes n’ Onions, and Citrus Pecan Slaw. City Barbeque is available for dine-in or take out and provides award-winning catering for weddings, graduations, office parties, reunions, and holiday dinners.
10. They offer craft beers!
City Barbeque teammates provide a competition-quality barbeque and genuine backyard hospitality; to improving themselves and their processes a little every day; and to stay true to their purpose: to serve and create happiness. For more information, visit citybbq.com.
Social Media Connections