Trolls: The Beat Goes On Streaming on Netflix January 19

Alexa:  Play the Trolls soundtrack.

That is one phrase you will hear in my home.  My little boy LOVES to tell Alexa that we are having a dance party and the music HAS to come from the Trolls movie.   There is just something about these adorable characters that fascinates my child.  He ADORES them, and you know what, so do I.

It reminds me of the affection for the original troll dolls that were out many years ago.  My grandmother collected these big-eyed, crazy haired dolls.  I remember going over to her house and rolling them in my hands hoping that their hair would go CRAZY!  Little did I realize that many years later I would be in the same position as she was with my own babies.

After watching the original movie and the holiday special, I am beyond excited to announce that January 19 these dancing delights will get their own series on Netflix.

Trolls: The Beat Goes On is an all-new chapter in the hair-raising adventures of DreamWorks Trolls. Join Poppy, Branch and all of Troll Village as they keep the dance party raving in their fantastical forest home. Picking up where the blockbuster film left off, the Trolls are quickly adjusting to a life of cohabitation with Bridget, King Gristle, and those grumpy Bergens and the resulting culture clash. Bursting with their signature positivity, irreverence and a whole lotta music, Trolls: The Beat Goes On opens up the colorful world of Trolls for new adventures and a dance party around every corner!

To celebrate the upcoming series, we are happy to giveaway to one lucky reader a Trolls: The Beat Goes On prize pack filled with

•    Trolls Poppy Headband
  •    Trolls Temporary tattoos
  •    Trolls Stickers
  •    Trolls Activity sheet and poster
  •    Trolls Sunscreen Stick
  •    Cotton Candy

We can’t wait to follow Queen Poppy as she tries to keep Troll Village’s a bright and cheery place for all!

Social Media Connections

Official Website

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

16 Comments
  1. Elaine Abbott says

I am so excited about this new show coming to Netflix. My daughter loves them too. I know she will be happy to hear this.

2. Tara Pittman says

I have never seen this show but my daughter would have loved this when she was younger. Looks like a cute show.

3. Sarah Bailey says

Netflix really do seem to have some awesome shows for kids, this sounds like it might be such fun programme for young ones.

4. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly says

The movie was so cute I had no idea a series was coming to Netflix! 🙂

5. Jenn @ EngineerMommy says

My daughters both love The Trolls. They have a number of Trolls characters and loved the movie. We can’t wait to check this out too.

6. Wendy Polisi says

I just loved the Trolls. So glad they are still doing things.

7. LaKisha Riddick says

My 7 year old daughter loves Trolls. We’ll be watching!

8. Tiffany Haywood says

Oh My Gosh my youngest daughter is going to absolutely love this! Shoot – I am too! Trolls is such a great movie and this is going to be awesome.

9. Jennifer L says

Oh wow I remember when Trolls use to be one of my favs growing up. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for when it gets streamed on netflix. Walk down memory per say.

10. Rachel Catherine says

My daughter will love this! She totally love trolls and was obsessed with them after the movie!

11. Mine aren’t too into movies yet (they’re 17 months old) but this sure looks like a good one! I’m sure one of these days they’ll be all about it!

12. Diana says

The movie was so cute. I just loved the Trolls. So glad they are still doing things.

13. Stephanie Jnote says

Wow! They will have their own series. I know a few people who will be very happy about that. The movie was great and I remember when I was a kid, I used to have troll dolls. Super fun. Brings back memories.

14. Ada says

Oh how exciting for all the kiddos who watch Netflix.

15. Nicole says

This is so exciting!! My son is absolutely obsessed with Trolls. We watch the movie close to daily. Finally something new to watch but still with his favorite characters. I can’t wait to see how he likes it, thanks for sharing!!

16. Fashion-mommy says

My son loved the film so I know he would totally love the series too.