Paddington Bear is Back in Theaters January 12

Paddington 2

Everyone’s favorite bear is back on the big screen this Friday when PADDINGTON 2 opens across the country.  My family was so excited to see this movie, and let me just say that we will be back to see it again!  Finding a movie that I can take my kids to that does not make me cover their eyes and ears is sometimes hard to find.  This charming movie full of belly laughs was a true feel-good movie that is safe for all ages!

Paddington 2

Following the worldwide hit “Paddington,” one of the most successful family films of all time, this much-anticipated sequel finds Paddington (Ben Whishaw) happily settled with the Brown family in London, where he has become a popular member of the local community, spreading joy and marmalade wherever he goes. While searching for the perfect present for his beloved Aunt Lucy’s hundredth birthday, Paddington sees a unique pop-up book in Mr. Gruber’s antique shop, and embarks upon a series of odd jobs to buy it.  From being a barber’s apprentice to a window washer, Paddington delights audiences with his antics.

Paddington 2

But when the book is stolen, it’s up to Paddington and the Browns to unmask the thief.

Hugh Grant, the dastardly narcissistic, decides this book is a little more important to him which regrettably lands Paddington in prison.

Using the charm that undoubtedly only Paddington posses, he charms the inmates and makes a  few unlikely friends along the way.

Paddington 2 is one of those movies that you walk out with a smile on your face.  The kind of movie that reminds you that kindness really does matter in this world, and if you look hard enough you will see the goodness all around you.  Original movies are just hard to follow.  No matter how hard they try, sequels often don’t measure up.  Paddington 2 is the exception! This delightful and kind-hearted bear once again steals the show and hearts of those in attendance!

Paddington 2

Social Media Connections

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

19 Comments
  1. angi says

I have a daughter that has always loved Paddington. I think that I will take her and my grand-kids to see this fun movie.

2. Tara Pittman says

I loved the first movie and want to see this movie. Paddington was a childhood favorite book,

3. pinkoddyp says

I absolutely love Paddington 2. Hugh Grant is so amazing in it too – he really did steal the show for me.

4. Joanna says

I love Paddington and I can’t wait to see the new movie. I was away for the holidays, when it premiered in the UK, so I didn’t have had the chance to go to the cinema yet to watch it. It’s such a cute story, entertaining the entire family.

5. Gingermommy says

I love Paddington bear so dang much. I have heard really great things about this new movie. I am going to have to check it out soon.

6. I have heard some really amazing things about the new Paddington Bear movie. I haven’t seen it yet, but I am totally going to.

7. Marissa Zurfluh says

I really cannot wait for this one. The movie first was such a fun adventure.

8. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly says

I’ll catch this one when it hits cable like the first one, I did love the book when I was little! 🙂

9. krissie colton says

Oh this is total cuteness, i will have to take my children to see this, thanks

10. LavandaMichelle says

Paddington was my childhood favorite book, I loved the first movie and I look forward to watching the second.

11. Andrea says

I haven’t ever watched Paddington, but I’ve wanted to sit down and watch it with my kids. Maybe we’ll watch the first one then go to the theater to see the second!

12. Jennifer L says

Aww I seriously can’t get over how cute Paddington is and the movies. I’m looking forward to taking my small cousins to see this film…I know they’ll love it.

13. Melodi Steinberg says

I cannot Wait to see this movie! It’s going to be so good. We loved the 1st one!

14. Joy says

Haven’t had the chance to watch the first movie but looks like I’m not gonna miss this one, I’m sure my kids will love it too. 🙂

15. Farrah Less G. says

I saw this movie trailer and I do really like it very entertaining. I can’t wait to watch it on a big screen.

16. Sheri - A Busy Bee's Life says

I have seen the trailer of this but I am yet to see the movie. It has been a while since I have seen a movie with Hugh Grant in it, so that’s a bonus for me.

17. Oyinkan Ogunleye says

This would be great for kids. There are so many movies that I want to see such as Den of Thieves, Proud Mary and Black Panther 🙂

18. Candy Rachelle says

Oh! I am pretty sure that my kids will really love this show. I will definitely check this out. I can’t wait to see this with my daughter.

19. catarina says

I loved the number one, I am sure my nephew will love this one