Watch Ya’ Mouth Game – Perfect Christmas Gift for Family Fun

Watch Ya Mouth Game

Last year a video swept through social media.  It was actually quite funny if you saw it.  It was a scene of some friends gathered around a table.  One of the individuals had this clear plastic device in his mouth and was trying to speak.  It provided millions of people laughs across the US, but it also left people scrambling trying to find this contraption.  Thankfully, you do not have to look much further to get your own!

Watch Ya’ Mouth Throwdown Edition is the evolution of the original, wildly popular, hilarious Watch Ya’ Mouth game. Rather than just speak phrases, players now go head-to-head with hilarious and challenging tasks – while wearing mouthpieces. Throwdown Edition takes competition – and laughter – to the next level and builds on the multigenerational gaming phenomena.

Throwdown Edition has already been Awarded Top Holiday Toy of 2017 by Toy Insider & selected for the 2017 Amazon Holiday Toy List.

Watch Ya Mouth Game

If you are looking for something to give the family this holiday season, we think this should be it!  You are going to have hours of entertainment and memories that will last a lifetime!  Right now you can even save 15% with this code 15THROWDOWN  at http://amzn.to/2i6NKwG

What are you waiting for?  We want to see your family playing this game.  Who knows?  it might go viral!

14 Comments
  1. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle says

We love playing this game. You have to keep a towel handy for the drool, but it’s a small price to pay for all that funny!

2. Vera says

This looks like so much fun! I think my kids are going to love it. This is going under the tree this year!

3. Danielle says

Oooh. Throwdown edition sounds like a super fun variation on the game. We love playing Watch Ya Mouth, so I know this will go over big time.

4. Joely Smith says

LOL what a fun video and game!!! We love family game nights so this is one more awesome game to add to our line up! This makes a wonderful holiday gift too!

5. Leah says

My daughter is dying to play this game. She keeps telling me it’s on her Christmas list. I think it sounds fun!

6. Carol Cassara says

That’s such a fun game to have especially when you have a party at home! I think it’s going to be a hit with the guests. I was fun watching you guys play it.

7. Marysa says

Every time I see demos for this, I can’t stop laughing! It looks like so much fun, there is no way it wouldn’t be funny! Definitely going on the shopping list this year!

8. Kathy says

I love these games. They’re so much fun! My daughters had a blast when my husband played it.

9. Marissa Zurfluh says

My sister got this game and loved it. It makes me crack up and I plan to get it as a Christmas game.

10. I bet this is a fun game to play on family game night. We haven’t played it yet but it would be a fun gift for the boys for Christmas.

11. Wendy Polisi says

This game looks hilarious. We’ve wanted to get it for a while now.

12. I love doing family game nights and this looks hilarious. Every single time I see stuff about it, I get the giggles.

13. Dhemz says

This game is pretty hilarious and entertaining. I would love to get one for Christmas. Thanks for sharing!

14. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly says

I have never heard of Watch Ya Mouth, but it sounds like a great gift for Families or definitely for Secret Santa at work!