Mamma Mia! Returns to the Fox for their Farewell Tour

Calling all Abba fans!!!!  Broadway In Atlanta is bringing back MAMMA MIA one last time to dance through the aisles of the The Fox Theatre June 13-18.

Tickets are on sale now and are available by visiting BroadwayInAtlanta.com/MammaMia, calling 1-855-285-8499 or visiting the Fox Theatre Box Office (660 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308). Group orders of 10 or more may be placed by calling 404-881-2000. Performance schedule, prices and cast are subject to change without notice. For more information, please visit Mamma-Mia.com or BroadwayInAtlanta.com.

MAMMA MIA! is one of the most successful musicals of all time, the eighth longest running show in Broadway history and one of only five musicals to have run for more than ten years on Broadway. The West End production is now in its eighteenth year. To date, MAMMA MIA! has been seen by over 60 million people worldwide in 50 productions in 16 different languages.

Performance Dates/Times

Tuesday-Thursday  7:30 p.m.

Friday                  8 p.m.

Saturday               2 p.m., 8 p.m.

Sunday                 1 p.m., 6:30 p.m.

If you live in the Atlanta area, then you are going to want to make plans to catch the farewell tour of Mamma Mia at the beautiful Fox Theatre in Atlanta.

Disclaimer:  Complimentary tickets were provided in exchange for this post.

1. mostlyamelie says

Awesome, I’ve always wanted to see this, I should really do it! Unfortunately I’ll be in Europe on those dates though 🙁

2. Susan says

This is such an amazing show, saw it a few years ago… Can’t wait to see it again, this post gets me excited to sing!

3. Agnes says

This looks like a fun show, I have heard a lot about it! Fun thing to do for the weekend

4. beckysbestbites says

MAMMA MIA! is probably my favorite Broadway show and I need to see it again! I only live a few hours from the Fox Theater, so I will have to make a point to catch this farewell tour.

5. Cam Maurene says

Wow! This is great news for all Abba fans out there. I should really watch their show.

6. My Teen Guide says

I was fortunate to watch Mamma Mia before and I would love to see it again, however, flying to Atlanta would not be feasible at this time.

7. toastycritic says

I recommend that anyone see this play. I know its crazy and its a musical but it’s a ton of fun. And it’s great Abba music. It’s an essential for any Abba fan.

8. Eileen says

This play, Mamma Mia is such a fun musical! I love Abba and to have their music in a theater play is a must see for me. So sad that I live so far from Atlanta!

9. Jenn @ EngineerMommy says

Ive heard amazing things about Mamma Mia. I would love to see it in person. I havent been to a play in years.

10. Katie Kinsley says

I love that movie but have not seen it in person! It would be such a fun show to see live.

11. Yes Missy says

I’ve always wanted to watch Mamamia live! It looks like an amazing show!

12. Tim Burns says

Didn’t really like the film but have seen the theatrical production a couple times and really enjoyed it. This looks like a great opportunity to get out of the house and see a live performance on stage in front of you.

13. Emily says

This would be such a fun show to see live! My husband has never been big into musicals, but now that my daughter is 9 she can enjoy them with me. So her and I go to them!

14. cnaphotos1 says

One of my favourite musicals hands down! This will be an amazing performance to see!

15. Diana Ajih says

I’ve always wanted to see this musical. It’s too bad I won’t be in the Atlanta area around that time.

16. dajih says

17. The Mad Mommy says

I know the song, but I have never seen the live show or the movie! I should probably see at least one of them!

18. Rebecca Swenor says

I have yet to see a Broadway show. Mamma Mia would indeed be something I would love to see if I lived in Atlanta. It is amazing how it has lasted so long. Thanks for sharing the information.

19. Heather says

I think it would be fun to see this production. I used to be in theatre, so I’m kind of drawn to it. My friend shared the soundtrack with me the other day.

20. Daniel Bates says

Must admit I’m not a huge Abbe fan but this does sound like a fun night out